I designed and printed two wall-mount holders for Mitutoyo Digital Calipers. They are simple designs that are easy to print. Check them out on Thingiverse and my Github page.
The holders are designed to mount flush up against a wall using 4 screws. The screw holes are 4mm diameter with a 7mm diameter x 4mm deep countersink hole for the screw head.
- Github: https://github.com/chrisrossx/Mitutyoyo-Caliper-Holder
- Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2595321
- 200mm Version for Models:
- Mitutoyo Digimatic Calipers 500-197-30
- 150mm Version for Models:
- Mitutoyo Digimatic Calipers 500-196-30
Generated G-Code files are for Prusa I3 Mk2